Plan Of Salvation
Do you know God's plan for your life?
1. Know What God Says About You:
"For God so loved the world (you), that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life". (John 3:16)
2. Know What God Says About Sin:
"For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God." (Romans 3:23)
3. Know God's Penalty For Our Sin:
"For the wages of sin is death..." (Romans 6:23)
4. Know Jesus Christ Died To Pay The Penalty For Our Sins:
"Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures." (1 Corinthians 15:3)
5. Know That In Prayer To Christ You Need To:
- REPENT - "Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out." (Acts 3:19)
- BELIEVE - "And they said, believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved." (Acts 16:31)
- RECEIVE - "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." (Romans 10:13)
You can know that you are saved and going to Heaven one day by following God's plan of salvation!